---------------------

Sunday 30 September 2012

A Night of Celebrations

P8103758
Aloha! My apologies for neglecting this space so much.
I've been so busy recently; NTU pageant sponsorship events, Volupza expansion planning project and endless work related farewell/celebrations. 
I remember sometime last year I was blogging about how excited I were to join the workforce, and in a blink of an eye, it's been more than a year since I started working in HSBC. Last month, we came together to celebrate HSBC Inauguration of Network at Butter Factory, and I was lucky enough to be awarded the Top 5 Personal Wealth Managers for Q1 2012. It all came as a surprise and I couldn't have been more thankful ;)
P8083423
Here I am with Amanda, one of the interns who have been so much help to us over the past few months :)
P8083481

Pauline ! Can you believe she's already in her 50s? I admire her optimism and independence spirit :)

P8083473

P8083471

I miss you Shervonne!

P8083474

That's my ever cranky and hilarous boss. I miss working him :)

P8083498
P8083462
P8083545
P8083558
P8083561
P8083549

P8083495

Thank you to all my wonderful bosses and colleagues who have tolerated and guided me in one way or another. I really wouldn't have been who I am today without every single one of you!

*hearts*

--

"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm".



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hello Weini. The blue dress look gorgeous on you! Have always wanted to ask you if you wear the bras you're selling? Mind sharing with us what bras you match with your outfit? It'll be a great guide for many of us. Keep on blogging!

weini ang said...

Dear Mandy, my apologies for the late revert...

I personally import the Herve Ledger inspired dress. I do open backorder for customers who don't mind waiting. Please drop me an email at volupza@gmail.com for more details.

Ofcourse I wear all the bras I'm selling haha! I'll do up a guide soon so stay tuned :)

-------

Popular Posts